Monday, September 15, 2008

Thing #22 What did I learn today?

I am really glad that I did the 23 things on a stick. I've learned very useful skills and know about tools that I'd wondered about before. I plan to keep up with reading Google Reader, checking out the network groups I've joined and learned about and bookmark sites that I want to keep using. It helps me to have sites bookmarked so that they are readily available and in one place. I'm also going to keep looking back at this blog to revisit some of these tools I've learned about. and lastly, I like to read professional journals such as School Library Journal to keep up with what's happening. Overall, my hunger to keep learning about my profession and new technology trends will keep me on the lookout for opportunities to learn.

No comments: